Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We're of Like Mind!

I read a blog today that expresses exactly how I feel. I was glad to see that the frustration and amazement that I feel for this subject was not only mine. I understand how the author felt and I can relate to how dirty you feel after watching such a display of stupidity.

The url for this blog is http://kittyscattitude.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3DWho's%2BMy%2BBaby's%2BDaddy%253f . I recommend that you take a moment to read it. I was especially glad that it was written by a woman because it takes the argument about gender bias out of the equation.

Some people are just dumb and selfish but it is a shame that these qualities combine to hurt someone so new to the world, the child.

Maybe we should issue a test or license for people to be able to have children, we do that for people who want to be able to drive. Would that be a trip?

I hope the children learn from the stupidity of their mother's and go on to be better people.

No comments: